Unit content: About Magnolia. Get Magnolia. Try the demo sites.
What is Magnolia?
Magnolia is an open-source digital platform for advanced content management and strategic business integrations. Magnolia provides comprehensive customer experiences for some of the world's most important brands. Magnolia comes in three editions -
- Enterprise pro
Download the Magnolia feature list. If you have questions about which edition is the right one for your business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who uses Magnolia?
- Content creators - create and publish content.
- Site developers - create templates and web objects and make them available to content creators
- Integration experts - create new functionality and publish the updates system-wide
The evaluation process
A multinational embarking on the relaunch of its regional web sites.
IT management is evaluating a handful of enterprise level content management systems. Besides cost, key considerations are ease of integration with existing systems and ease of use for editorial and administration tasks. Members of the technical team are assisting.
Key management figures have participated in a face-to-face demonstration of Magnolia, but need the technical team to evaluate the system hands-on without committing to a commercial license agreement. Good technical awareness of the advantages of using an open suite Java-based system means that Magnolia is a strong contender.
The technical team downloads and starts working with Magnolia EE bundle. The EE bundle provides full access to all of the features of Magnolia - with no licensing commitment after the 30 day trial.
Given one month to evaluate Magnolia from a technical, editorial and administrative perspective, the team submits a strong recommendation to consider Magnolia as primary candidate. The evaluation team summarizes its evaluation as:
- flexible API, offering high-integration capabilities;
- modern, sleek easy-to-use interface - perfect for non technical editorial staff;
- Java-based content repository;
- use-case based, ready-to-use templates (STK);
- app development capabilities, offering high configuration ops for administration and integration.
- powerful personalization
- Get the software running
- Explore our demos
Get the software.