- Maven (with Nexus credentials for the Magnolia repos)
- Java IDE (with Maven plugin)
- Webserver - such as Tomcat.
- Use Command line and Maven to retrieve the Magnolia CMS CE files from our Nexus repository.
- Import the new Magnolia CMS project into your IDE.
- Add a template module (again using Maven).
- Get Magnolia running.
- Try the new template.
Starter video 2 - Hello World
This is an older video than the one in the previous page. The concepts are the same, but the configuration approach is slightly different. Here you see a developer using an IDE and Maven to get a Magnolia project set up and running.